PADI diving courses
Dive Master Course
You will be able to do the following as a PADI dive master:
- You can work in the sailboats, diving boats and other local marine entertainment activities.
- You can assist PADI coaches in their job.
- You can guide PADI Scuba divers in diving tours.
- Teach PADI skin to the divers and provide certification.
- Teach various PADI Discover diving courses with a mask, snorkel and fins.
- Holding PADI Scuba diving courses for the certified divers
- Guiding the certified divers to discover and have a local diving experience.
- Teach rescue diver courses after successfully completing emergency first response and rescue coaching courses.
- Teach Discover Scuba course in limited waters and after passing internship of Discover Scuba course, you can teach the dive master course.
Prerequisites of PADI Dive master
- Already acquired the certification of PADI open water diving or the equivalent.
- Already acquired the certification of PADI first response and rescue certification course.
- Medical certification from a registered physician.
- At least twenty logged dives.
- At Least 18 years of age.
What will you do in the PADI dive master course?
- You will learn the leading and guiding principles in diving.
- You will learn the necessary skills and fundamental forces practices in limited and open water
- Educational practices to test problem solving and organizational capabilities.
- An internship or a series of the practical exercises
What do you need for a Dive master training course?
- PADI dive master manual.
- Recreational Diving Planner(RDP) (All three editions, table, wheel and RDP which includes the guidance in using the brochures)
- Encyclopedia of Recreational diving.
- Scuba diving knowledge workbook.
- Dive master logging notebook.
- Coach guides for the programs that can be held by the PADI dive masters. These items are available for purchase in the center.
- You need to watch the PADI dive master video clips.